KÖMMERLING 76 Single/French Door
The residential door system KÖMMERLING 76 embodies all the requirements needed for high quality, outward and inward opening residential door systems. KÖMMERLING 76 residential doors also exhibit a high base stability. The large steel reinforcements form a solid, closed frame.
The sash corners are reinforced with welded corner connectors forming a positive connection with the steel reinforcement for extra durability and strength.
Features & Benefits
- Complete integration with our casement and tilt & turn system
- 76mm frame depth with 3 frame sizes available
- Multi-chambered system
- Reinforcing options to cover larger span areas
- Meets European and UK standards
- Wide range of colours to suit every taste
- U value ratings from 1.2W/m2K for double glaze to 0.78W/m2K for triple glaze
- High impact, colourfast and lead-free, ensuring it is better for the environment
- 28-50mm glazing options
- Higher solar energy gains additionally reduce heating costs.
- Accepts all hardware options from the market
- Range of low threshold options
- Meets standards for access and use