SAPA C160 Confort Sliding System
The SAPA Confort 160 is a high performance thermally insulated sliding door system, with a user-friendly lift-slide action. The system, with an attractive aesthetic line, is durable, stable and remarkably energy efficient. With a maximum vent weight up to 400kg large glazed areas are easily attainable.
Confort 160 profiles are coupled with 40 mm omega shaped, glass fibre reinforced polyamide strips, which reduce thermal conduction. Thermal values can further be enhanced through the selective application of thermal inserts. The result is that Confort 160 achieves a high thermal performance level and improved total insulation, leading to lower total energy consumption, a positive benefit to the environment.
The confort 160 is available in a wide range of variations including:
- Slide and lift-slide version
- Larger glazed surfaces
- No additional profile for central sealing gasket
- Sliding vent on the inside or on the outside
- Equal sized profiles for slide and lift-slide
- Optimised fabrication by use of clip connections, straight cuts, special end-pieces to a large extent
- Multipoint locking
- 3 vents beside each other
- 2/3 of the windows can be opened
- Same insulation pieces and sealing profiles
- 3-rail in straight cut assembly is possible
- Applicable on 1, 2 and 3 rail versions
- Both inner and outer corner
- Simple fabrication
- Secure locking with soft stop function
- Accommodates glazing up to 53mm
- Up to 400kg in weight
Diversity of Applications
- Confort 160 monorail
- Confort 160 duo-rail
- Confort 160 fix-sliding-fix
- Confort 160 bi-parting vent
Diversity of Forms
- The frame allows internal floor finishes to be flush with the inner frame
- 400 powder-coated paint colours in matt, gloss or satin
- Thermal breaks allow bi-colour finishes internally and externally
- Air tightness – 600 Pa
- Water tightness – 1350 Pa
- Wind resistance – 1600 Pa
Features & Benefits
- Over 400 powder coated paint colours in matt, gloss or satin.
- Textured and textured metallic ranges are available.
- The combination of multipoint locking, safety glass and special hardware ensures a high resistance against forced entry.
- All profiles are easily cleaned and Aluminium does not rust, rot or tear and the shape will not deform.
- Easy to manufacture and install.