- Company incorporated as Consort Aluminium (Ireland) Limited
- The current management performs a management buyout.
- We expand with a move to unit 02 Ballymount Drive
- We become more involved in selling uPVC systems and introduce the Marshall Tufflex range
- We expand with a new site secured in Parkway Business Centre
- We move to the new facility
- Facing a single currency we seek a major European based supplier
- We become exclusive distributor for KBE, a German uPVC producer
- KBE & Kommerling acquired by Trocal and rebrand as Profine, and so become the largest uPVC producer in Europe
- We become a distributor for Kommerling, one of Germany’s oldest and most respected producers
- Continuing growth leads to plans for a new facility
- Construction begins at M7 Business Park, a 55,000 sq. ft. development on a 3.5 acre fully secured site
- We move once again.
- We branch out into aluminium and become exclusive distributor for SAPA Building Systems.
- We entered partnership agreement with Litchfield Group of companies to exclusively distribute the L.B. Plastics’ Sheerframe suite of window and door products therefore completing and complementing our product range